Fiber Core Communication, Inc. (FCC) is dedicated to providing quality, and expertise in sophisticated structured cabling solutions and services for voice, data, and video applications using fiber optics category 3, category 5 and 5e, category 6 and Category 6A 10gig speed rated cable.
Since 1997, FCC has designed, engineered, installed, tested, and documented copper and fiber-optic structured cabling systems for business-to-business communications throughout Southwestern Ontario. We utilize a multi-vendor approach to provide a superior communications infrastructure that is engineered to achieve the unique business needs of each customer.
- Premise, Outside Plant, Aerial and Buried Applications
- Trenching and excavating
- Conduit and duct systems.
- Wireless Point to Point & Multipoint
- Fiber optic cabling outside plant
- Fiber optic cabling inside plant
- Fiber optic jetting and microduct jetting
- Category 6 and Category 6A cabling systems
- Intercom Systems
- Paging Systems